Superstition Review is just getting started again for the new semester. This term we have 25 dedicated interns, which means expanded departments and teams, more editing staff, and, we hope, a higher submission pool to keep them all busy!
That’s right: it’s submission season for the journal!
Now through the end of October is the time when SR opens its inboxes to reading over manuscripts and perusing works of art in preparation for the Fall 2009 issue, which launches the week of November 24th.
We’re looking for fresh material in all four of our fields: art, fiction, non-fiction, and poetry. If you’re considering submitting something to SR, please read the submission page and check out our guidelines before you submit. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- No previously published works are accepted. Simultaneous submissions are permitted, but please alert Superstition Review to a piece’s potential publication elsewhere.
- All submissions must be done electronically. No paper submissions will be considered for publication.
- Superstition Review acquires one-time rights. All rights subsequently revert to author.
If you believe you have something that follows those guidelines and are interested in seeing it published in the fourth issue of SR, head on over to our submission page for full details and information about sending us your work!
Latest posts by Superstition Review (see all)
- #ArtLitPhx: Lisa Windgate: Before We Were Yours - May 22, 2019
- Authors Talk: Megan J. Arlett - May 21, 2019
- #ArtLitPhx: KJZZ Arizona StoryFest and Authors Showcase - May 20, 2019