Book Spine Poetry Contest Spring 2014

David Klose
WInner of our Fall 2013 Book Spine Poetry Contest, by David Klose.

We’re excited for the Spring 2014 edition of our Book Spine Poetry Contest!

Please submit your photograph entry to our Twitter @SuperstitionRev by midnight March 31.

To see examples of past entries, go to our Book Spine Poetry Contest Board in Pinterest.

The winner will receive a $5 gift certificate to Starbucks.

Follow Me

Superstition Review

Superstition Review is the online literary magazine produced by creative writing and web design students at Arizona State University. The mission of our journal is to promote contemporary art and literature by providing a free, easy-to-navigate, high quality online publication that features work by established and emerging artists and authors from all over the world. We publish two issues a year with art, fiction, interviews, nonfiction and poetry.
Follow Me

Latest posts by Superstition Review (see all)

5 thoughts on “Book Spine Poetry Contest Spring 2014

• March 20, 2014 at 11:00 pm
    Permalink

It’s a pity I have most of my books in storage. Perhaps I’ll unpack some just for a photo.

Reply
  • March 23, 2014 at 9:29 pm
    Permalink

I love this idea! When I moves, I was unable to take my bookshelves. So, I stacked them all on both sides of my bed and put trays on top to make nightstands. Perhaps I should take a few out and enter!

Reply
  • March 23, 2014 at 10:37 pm
    Permalink

I never knew this was a thing! I absolutely adore it. Once my library is fully stocked, I’ll have to try this!

Reply
  • March 23, 2014 at 11:02 pm
    Permalink

This is incredibly creative, and a good way to break any writer’s block you might have. I’ll have to come up with a good submission. It’d be fun to see what people came up with if they stuck to one genre or author as well.

Reply