Best Typo Contest on Twitter

Enter our Best Typo Contest on Twitter to win a $5 Starbucks gift card.

Tweet the picture of the typo to #BestTypo @SuperstitionRev.

The contest starts at 1 pm on Oct 16 and runs until midnight Oct 21.

To see examples visit our Pinterest Board.

Best Typo Contest

Follow Me

Superstition Review

Superstition Review is the online literary magazine produced by creative writing and web design students at Arizona State University. The mission of our journal is to promote contemporary art and literature by providing a free, easy-to-navigate, high quality online publication that features work by established and emerging artists and authors from all over the world. We publish two issues a year with art, fiction, interviews, nonfiction and poetry.
Follow Me

Latest posts by Superstition Review (see all)

7 thoughts on “Best Typo Contest on Twitter

• October 16, 2015 at 11:54 pm
    Permalink

These are so funny! I am now searching in earnest to see if I can find any typos. Just goes to show that it is always important to reread your work, and of course, that everyone makes mistakes.

Reply
  • October 18, 2015 at 9:49 am
    Permalink

What a clever idea for a contest. As an English major, I think I am more prone to noticing typos or grammatical errors while I’m out and about. Sometimes I get annoyed, but sometimes, all I can do is laugh. These examples are pretty funny, curious to see what others will find and submit.

Reply
  • October 18, 2015 at 12:40 pm
    Permalink

I feel like since I’ve started working as an editor, I notice funny typos like these everywhere. Maybe I’ll find a good one before the contest ends!

Reply
  • October 18, 2015 at 6:50 pm
    Permalink

How funny! I feel like I notice typos like these everywhere, and then am the only one laughing when I’m with my friends. Oh, English major humor….love it!

Reply
  • October 18, 2015 at 7:52 pm
    Permalink

I love noticing typos. It makes me feel like a smart detective that caught a crucial detail in the case that everyone else missed. I especially love grammar mistakes, those are the best, but I’m not sure if that counts as a typo or just bad writing. I can’t wait to find the next typo to submit to the contest!

Reply
  • October 19, 2015 at 8:35 am
    Permalink

I love contests like these! Typos are hilarious when discovered. 🙂

Reply
  • March 13, 2016 at 2:28 pm
    Permalink

This was a great and funny contest! I wish I’ve had entered! Sometimes I can see the typos, until I read again. I think social media has made life so fast to share, that we are not careful enough in what we write.

Reply