New! From Red Hen Press

AdEx_Superstition_SeemaReza (Spring 2016)New! From Red Hen Press

When the World Breaks Open – Seema Reza

Publication: March 8, 2016

ISBN: 978-1-59709-744-1 / Price: $15.95

“Seema Reza delivers. When the World Breaks Open is a searing song of motherhood, love and redemption through art. Her sons, the death of her marriage, the birth of her courageous artist self is a testimony in which she finds the skin, questions faith, reverberates a familial tongue and rises, yes—rises in a stumbling glory.”

—Mahogany L. Browne

Order at redhen.org or (800) 621-2736.

Follow Me

Superstition Review

Superstition Review is the online literary magazine produced by creative writing and web design students at Arizona State University. The mission of our journal is to promote contemporary art and literature by providing a free, easy-to-navigate, high quality online publication that features work by established and emerging artists and authors from all over the world. We publish two issues a year with art, fiction, interviews, nonfiction and poetry.
Follow Me

Latest posts by Superstition Review (see all)

6 thoughts on “New! From Red Hen Press

• March 10, 2016 at 7:04 pm
    Permalink

This book looks interesting. I know they say not to judge a book by its cover, but nowadays it tends to be what most people rely on in order to be pulled into the story, along with a synopsis. I would like to get a chance to read this book during the summer.

Reply
  • March 12, 2016 at 9:24 pm
    Permalink

I’d really like to read this book the first chance I get! I’m usually so busy with assigned readings that I don’t get a chance to read things I want to personally, but this book looks great!

Reply
  • March 13, 2016 at 4:37 pm
    Permalink

This seems really interesting, I am going to have to this book to my Goodreads lists.

Reply
  • March 13, 2016 at 5:20 pm
    Permalink

This sounds like a very intriguing book that explores themes with which a lot of people can identify. I’ll have to keep an eye out for this one.

Reply
  • March 13, 2016 at 7:09 pm
    Permalink

I love reading books like these where it feels like the world just got a little bit larger. Usually after reading, I always get that feeling around strangers where I start to wonder what it is they could be going through.

I have to put this on my to-read list on Goodreads!

Reply
  • March 13, 2016 at 9:27 pm
    Permalink

Red Hen Press is great! They have a lot of wonderful books out, and the Los Angeles literary scene seems awesome!

Reply