Literary Costume Contest

Halloween is here! We are running our Literary Costume Contest Oct 27-31.

How it Works:

All submissions must come through Superstition Review‘s Twitter. Please Tweet a picture of your costume to @SuperstitionRev #literarycostume

What You Win:

Judges will pick the top Costume, and the winner will receive a Starbucks coffee!

Literary Costume Contest

Follow Me

Superstition Review

Superstition Review is the online literary magazine produced by creative writing and web design students at Arizona State University. The mission of our journal is to promote contemporary art and literature by providing a free, easy-to-navigate, high quality online publication that features work by established and emerging artists and authors from all over the world. We publish two issues a year with art, fiction, interviews, nonfiction and poetry.
Follow Me

3 thoughts on “Literary Costume Contest

• October 7, 2017 at 6:16 pm
    Permalink

This is the cutest thing ever! I think all Halloween costumes should be literature-themed. I always try to tie in some literature with my Halloween costumes. I’ll have to keep up with this contest to get inspiration for my costume this year!

Reply
  • October 9, 2017 at 8:11 am
    Permalink

Oh wow! This looks so fun! I love the spirit of Halloween, I am so glad Superstition Review also shares in my love for the holidays. I am not too sure what I am going to be for Halloween yet, but I’ll be sure to look into this and come up with a great costume. Thank you for the inspiration and the heightening of my already excited Halloween spirits.

Reply