Contributor Update: Kathleen Winter

Kathleen WinterToday we are pleased to announce that past contributor Kathleen Winter has a forthcoming poetry collection. I Will Not Kick My Friends won the 2017 Elixir Poetry Prize back in February of this year and is coming out February 1, 2018.

To read Kathleen’s poem “Dogs with Amber Eyes” in Issue 13 of Superstition Review click here.

Congratulations, Kathleen!

Follow Me

Superstition Review

Superstition Review is the online literary magazine produced by creative writing and web design students at Arizona State University. The mission of our journal is to promote contemporary art and literature by providing a free, easy-to-navigate, high quality online publication that features work by established and emerging artists and authors from all over the world. We publish two issues a year with art, fiction, interviews, nonfiction and poetry.
Follow Me

Latest posts by Superstition Review (see all)

2 thoughts on “Contributor Update: Kathleen Winter

• October 9, 2017 at 8:49 am
    Permalink

This sounds like such a great collection! I’m eager to read this, because I thought “Dogs with Amber Eyes” was such a great poem, and I would love to see more. Also, the collection’s title, I Will Not Kick My Friends, is very intriguing, and I would love to learn more about this as well! Congratulations Kathleen!

Reply