Superstition Review is so excited to announce that we will be exhibiting at the Tempe Book Festival this year! The Tempe Book Festival will take place on Saturday, November 4, 2017 from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. at the Tempe Public Library (3500 South Rural Road, Tempe, Arizona 85282).
As the organizers say, “The Tempe Book Festival is an annual event intended to celebrate reading, writing, and a love for books. The Festival brings together local authors, publishers, booksellers, panel discussions, youth story times, and more!”
The featured authors are Jana Bommersbach and Jenn McKinlay; there will also be many other authors presenting in the event’s wide variety of panels. There will be ten panels throughout the day, including:
- “Joy of Writing” with Jana Bommersbach
- “Self Publishing or Traditional Publishing?” with David VanDyke, Hal C. F. Astell, Monique T. Joseph, Richard Draude, Paul Mosier, and Shannon Baker
- “Poetry Workshop – (Micro)Writing the Family: Narrative Poetry & Flash Memoir” with Phoenix Poet Laureate Rosemarie Dombrowski
- “Marketing and Social Media for Writers” with Ann Videan, Laura Orsini, Saturn’s Moon Press, and Patricia Brooks
There will also be many events, performances, and readings for children. Stop by and check out the authors, the panels, and the exhibitors…including Superstition Review!
Latest posts by Superstition Review (see all)
- #ArtLitPhx: “It’s Nature’s Way” Exhibition at Royse Contemporary - November 22, 2017
- Contributor Update: Julia Kolchinsky Dasbach - November 21, 2017
- Authors Talk: Courtney Santo - November 21, 2017