10 STORYTELLERS. 6 MINUTES. 1 WINNER
Luck is a very thin wire between survival and disaster, and not many people can keep their balance on it. – Hunter S. Thompson
Ten tellers will have 6 minutes each to share a story based on the theme LUCK.
Sign up on TheStoryline.org May 18th through July 7th to tell a story. Eight names will be drawn posted July 8th on the TheStoryline.org SLAM lineup page. Two more names will be drawn at the beginning of the show on July 13.
Five members of the audience will be the judges and the story with the most points at the end of the show receives a $30 cash prize.
- TICKET (admits one) is $6 in advance, $8 at the door from Changing Hands Phoenix.
- Order at 602.274.0067, by clicking “add to cart” below, in-store prior to the event, or at the door.
- More info at thestoryline.org »
ABOUT THE COLLECTIVE
THE STORYLINE SLAM is a monthly slam competition hosted by Dan Hoen Hull aimed to further storytelling in The Valley and foster a spirit of fun in the community.
Latest posts by Superstition Review (see all)
- “The Evergreen Twig,” A Contributor Update - May 30, 2020
- Cannibalizing Your Work, An Authors Talk with Lisa Duffy - May 26, 2020
- Intern Update: Bri Perkins - May 25, 2020