When it comes to maintaining websites, knowing who is on the other end is a useful tool. Google Analytics provides us up to date information on who is visiting, where they’re coming from, where they’re going, and what they’re using to get there.
- In 2012 Superstition Review has already welcomed 6,940 visits and 5,092 unique visitors.
- Over 68.18% of those visiting the site have never visited SR before.
- Superstition Review has been host to 20,747 page views since January of 2012.
- The average visitor spends 2 minutes and 10 seconds browsing our site and visit an average of 3 pages per visit.
- Our busiest day was January 13th with 363 visits. January 31st came in a close second with 348 views.
- Our most popular page is our Issue 8 Poetry page, followed by our blog.
- Our readers primarily come from the United States, but we have visitors from India, the United Kingdom, Canada, the Philippines, Spain and more.
- Since 2011, our mobile presence has grown tremendously. Nearly 6.55% of our visitors are accessing SR from a mobile device, with over 300 of those devices being Apple iPhones and iPads.
Thank you to our returning visitors and we’d like to welcome our new readers. We invite you to browse our blog and our archives of past issues. Come back and join us for the launch of Issue 9 April 1st.
You must be logged in to post a comment.