10 STORYTELLERS. 6 MINUTES. 1 WINNER
Luck is a very thin wire between survival and disaster, and not many people can keep their balance on it. – Hunter S. Thompson
Ten tellers will have 6 minutes each to share a story based on the theme LUCK.
Sign up on TheStoryline.org May 18th through July 7th to tell a story. Eight names will be drawn posted July 8th on the TheStoryline.org SLAM lineup page. Two more names will be drawn at the beginning of the show on July 13.
Five members of the audience will be the judges and the story with the most points at the end of the show receives a $30 cash prize.
- TICKET (admits one) is $6 in advance, $8 at the door from Changing Hands Phoenix.
- Order at 602.274.0067, by clicking “add to cart” below, in-store prior to the event, or at the door.
- More info at thestoryline.org »
ABOUT THE COLLECTIVE
THE STORYLINE SLAM is a monthly slam competition hosted by Dan Hoen Hull aimed to further storytelling in The Valley and foster a spirit of fun in the community.
- ASU Worldbuilding Initiative Workshop with Matt Bell: Imagining New Ways of Making Community - March 24, 2023
- Stellar Alumni Series: Bojan Louis and Sara Sams - March 22, 2023
- Share Where You Write: Enter Our Giveaway! - March 21, 2023
You must log in to post a comment.